System Engineer (Windows)
- Working on Live Production Servers like App, Web using IIS 7.0, 7.5, 8.0 and SQL servers.
- Web application deployment on live server.
- Ability to manage server upgradation and maintenance.
- Installation, Configuration and administration of Windows 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008Servers
- Installation, configuration and Administration of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, WDS roles.
- Managing of Active Directory Users, Computers and Group Policy Management.
- Implemented the WSUS role, Approved security and essential update on servers and client machines.
- Implemented the WDS role and Capturing images and deploying images for new installations.
- Hands on experience in Windows / AD / DNS / DHCP/ (Windows Backup) /VMware (Virtual Machines)
- Creating and managing virtual machines using Hyper-V Manager.
- Creating and Managing HA, DRS, Clone, Template, V-motion, SV-motion.
- Planning, design, documentation, and implementation of various systems that includes desktop PCâs, servers, network equipment, and software applications.
- TFS and SVN server Implemented in windows environment and administration & maintenance.
- Installation, Configuration and administration of ESXi 6.7 and 6.5 Server
- Creating and managing virtual machines using VMware vSphere client and Venter server.
- Individual Project handling, designing and implementation. Interacting with customer, Business Partners and service providers.
- Install and configured customer provided application and implement in the Lab environment and testing the application performance as well server performance.
- Schedule backup maintaining and monitoring for all Live and Local servers.
- Basic knowledge on Scrum and Agile Project Methodology.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, Hands on experience on maintaining and managing Windows Servers by own.
B.Sc IT, BCA, M.Sc., M.C.A.
Job Category: 1 to 4 Years Experience
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ahmedabad