Server Migration Services
Ingress is happy to provide migration assistance in moving your current solution from one provider to your new provider. All server environments, all languages and versions, all OS’s, any type of website, application, DB and server – we guarantee a successful migration every time.
Our team will work one-on-one with your organization to fully migrate applications, databases, configurations and websites in working order to their new servers. This expert team will evaluate your current setup and estimate your migration time & plan and execute your server migration, providing ongoing communication throughout the process.
Custom Proposal and Server Migration Pricing
Ingress Server Migration Services includes a custom quotation and proposal based on the estimated number of hours to complete the project. For project migration costs, Ingress collaborates with you to review the server configuration, data and special requirements. This intereaction not only provides a more realistic final server migration fee, but it identifies potential areas that could need greater attention when performing the migration. After reviewing your current server, a final project quote will be provided, which will be the fixed price you pay for your enterprise migration – with no risk of overages.
Most Applications Supported
Every application Ingress actively supports will be included in supported application during server migration. Examples includes: Windows 2000/2003/2008 Standard & Enterprise, CentOS 5.X, RHEL 5.X, HP-UX 11.X, OEL 5.X, 6.X, etc. In addition, Ingress support most application and databases like PHP, MySQL, Apache, IIS 7.X, Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc those are currently used by our clients. Any other applications will be identified and subject to tech approval during the final quote phase.
- Request a quote for a hosting solution that meets your needs.
- Once this process is underway, ask us to also include server migration pricing. Direct administrator-level or root-level access to your servers will be required to develop your quotation and proposal
- After this is provided, a project help desk ticket will be generated and sent to Ingress, where we will evaluate your server and schedule a call with you.
- Following the initial call, the final details and pricing will be sent to you in the manner of proposal.
- Once your proposal is received, you will be able to process the order for the execution of your migration. Ingress team will receive notification and will schedule a date and time to complete the project.