Today’s CEOs / CIOs have the challenge to meet the increasing business demands while the budgets are shrinking and the technology is becoming more and more complex. So what does the CEO/CIO need?
- Availability of application infrastructure for end-users
- IT Strategy leveraging existing infrastructure
- Simplified vendor management
- Compliance with corporate governance
- Scaling IT operations for business growth
- Ability to manage cutting-edge technology
- Create value potential of IT and not just managing costs
Managed IT Services from Ingress enable enterprises to focus on their core competencies, lowering the cost of managing IT infrastructure through improved productivity and operational efficiencies. It is a powerful combination that gives customers the most advanced IT capabilities while freeing up their resources for more strategic endeavors within their organizations.
Ingress Managed IT Services provide an effective combination of people, processes and tools to ensure that your IT infrastructure is always up and running.
Flexible Service Delivery:
Flexible service delivery and convenient service options are integral features of Ingress Managed IT Services. Customer can choose to select services options such as onsite, remote or a combination of the two. Ingress offers further flexibility in services to its customers by offering short-term and long-term agreement. This flexibility in services allows customer to choose the mode that best suits their business requirement.
Ingress currently offers Managed IT Services in the following areas:
- Datacenter Establishment
- IT Facilities Management
- Remote Management
- Managed Security
- System Integration
- Infrastructure Optimization
The Advantage of Ingress:
- Past experience in managing complex & business critical IT infrastructure
- Ability to deliver globally
- Long-term sustainability and financial stability
- Resource skills and certifications
- Best people and process practices
- Scalability and flexibility in operations
- Better control and efficiencies of scale
- Gain Insights into application performance and end user experience
- Speedy transition and reduce dependency on manpower through automation
- Access to proven expertise in BFSI domain
- Peace of Mind