- Preparing Contracts, Quotes, financial reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and taking messages and perform Cold Calling.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by executives.
- Follow up on agendas as per the timelines discussed with the teams
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming emails, and other correspondence.
- Ability to utilize social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs and articles to influence global visibility of company.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Good knowledge on Agile environment as you will be working on it.
- You are a person that has constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly
- Aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail
- Being a team player!
- You feel comfortable expressing yourself in English
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent social media and project management skills.
- Effective in building relationships and a collaborative team worker.
- Highly motivated, confident and ability to multi- task.
- Excel skills, working knowledge of other Microsoft applications
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Job Category: 1 to 4 Years Experience
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ahmedabad