Windows Azure is a Microsoft Cloud Computing Platform offering to help its customers realize the benefits of cloud computing. Azure provides a range of functionality to build applications that span the consumer Web to enterprise scenarios. With Azure, applications can be developed and hosted either at the client site or in the cloud.
Windows Azure supports multiple languages and integrates with your current environment. Developers can use their existing Microsoft Visual Studio expertise to build applications, and Windows Azure supports popular standards and languages including SOAP, REST, XML, Java, PHP, and Ruby.
It allows developers to create and run applications, manage environments, and store data on servers owned and operated by Microsoft. Windows Azure provides the on-demand computing and storage necessary to manage, host, and scale web applications.
The Windows Azure platform ensures flexibility, choice, and control spanning server, web, desktop, and mobile devices. Ingress IT helps you build cloud computing solutions with the right tools and technologies and create rich, integrated applications that connect you to your audience.
- Control Costs Windows Azure solutions are highly scalable. Eliminate up-front costs for massively scalable computing infrastructure, ongoing depreciation, and maintenance expenses by leveraging Microsoft’s Data Center capacity and expertise. Only pay for what you use, when you use it.
- Accommodate Demands Ingress IT Windows Azure solutions are agile. Simplified application development gives you the ability to rapidly scale up or down on demand, instantly adjusting to changing market conditions. Do away with utilization concerns by better controlling usage.
- Integrate Multiple Services Work with Ingress IT to leverage existing Microsoft cloud technologies such as Dynamics CRM and SharePoint, migrate your existing applications, or implement a custom development solution.
- Scale and Grow Quickly Add compute power as business grows or demand spikes. Windows Azure solutions are prepared to “burst” to accommodate peaks in demand – whether predictable or unpredictable.
- Reduce Risk As a Microsoft partner and early adopter, Ingress IT’s expertise with Windows Azure means your solution will use industry leading best practices and your data is accessible and protected.
Need assessment: This phase builds over experience and knowledge of Cloud Consulting and delves on the components and applications that will benefit from migrating to the Cloud. It then works out the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) & Return on Investment (ROI) of migrating to Azure
Cloud Architecture Definition: This phase deals with defining how the application will be provisioned on Azure platform and how it will interact with functionality & aspects residing within the enterprise
Develop/Migrate and Rollout: This phase deals with execution and rollout of the Azure application
Ingress IT’s experts will perform a comprehensive assessment and migrate your existing solution to the Windows Azure cloud.
Ingress IT’s experienced architects, developers, and designers will deliver a proof of a cloud-based application and deploy it to the Windows Azure cloud.
Our application and user experience design teams will create a detailed plan for your Azure application.
Training & Mentoring
Ingress IT’s Team offer Windows Azure mentoring, delivering hands-on training and deep dive sessions tailored specifically to your developers, architects and stakeholders.
Custom Solution Development
We can help you to build and deploy a complete solution to the cloud, tailored specifically to your requirements.
Maintenance & Support
Ingress IT’s provides our clients with post-production launch support and maintenance. You can take advantage of operational & development support for applications hosted and created in the Windows Azure cloud.
Any Question at
+91 (79) 4848 0404
Science City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, INDIA 380060
Monday - Saturday
9 am – 9 pm
Send your mail at